A collection of thoughts, opinions, experiences and observations that approximately 10 people in this world will ever read or care about. Hell, I don't care about some of the stuff I write about. Worst case scenario is that this will be a good way for friends to keep in touch with me for the next 10 weeks as I embark on a new career that will be extremely time-consuming. They probably prefer this mode of communication to seeing me anyway -- much lower maintenance.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Missing Something

Well, I am now on my 44th hour without sleep -- getting used to this perpetual state of affairs, sad as it is. Today and tonight were really rough on me -- had a horrific day at work and just feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders. At numerous points in the day/night, I wanted to throw my hands in the air and just give up. I feel beaten down and just want to concede -- not just from work, but from life in general (not that I will give up, b.c it's not in my nature to).

Sometimes people really let me down -- I think I'm a fairly nice kid and try to treat people well, so it always disappoints me when people don't reciprocate in kind. Just kind of disheartening.

I sat down tonight and tried to capture exactly how I was feeling -- a lot of emotions came to the forefront, ranging from frustrastration to exhaustion, but there was one thought that stood out....I miss my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home